Listen To Xmr Radio With Torsocks
Torsocks is a torifying wrapper that redirects all the traffic of an application through the Tor network. You can stream XMR.radio via Tor by following the steps below.
(1) Update and upgrade system
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade -y
(2) Install Tor, Torsocks, mpv media player
sudo apt-get install -y tor torsocks mpv
(3) Start Tor and set it up to start automatically at next reboot
sudo systemctl start tor.service
sudo systemctl enable tor.service
(4) Add alias to end of file of .bashrc
alias radio='torsocks mpv http://kxmrdbjc4lglq54w5eozi4wqpcg6c7ddf2mbzxj4vhbkukcnyfkmp3qd.onion'
(5) Stream XMR.radio in terminal
Stop stream with keyboard shortcut:
Ctrl + Alt + C